You can contact me at email@example.com or check me out on LinkedIn
There is also a downloadable version of my resume available here:
- C++, C#, ActionScript 3, Java, XML
- Visual Studio, Unity, XNA, FlashDevelop, Adobe Flash, Starling API, FlashPunk, Eclipse, HLSL, VIM
- Git/Github, Tortoise SVN, Slack, ChiliProject, Jira, Perforce
- Agile Development, Data Structures and Algorithms, Math for 3D Graphics, Discrete Mathematics, Graphics Programming, Game AI, Software Design Patterns, Game Architecture, Calculus I and II.
Nvizzio Creations, Montreal, QC January 2015 – March 2015
- Worked on a prototype to pitch an idea to the Canada Media Fund. The prototype was created with Unity3D and was made for mobile devices.
Emergent Media Center, Burlington, VT, January 2014 – May 2014
- Worked on an interactive experience for the ECHO Center in Burlington, VT. The experience contain two games and an overall menu-like journal system. It runs on android tablets installed near exhibits at the ECHO Center. It was developed using AndEngine (Java) and utilizes RFID technology.
Champlain College Champ Support, Burlington, VT / Montreal, QC August 2012 – May 2015
- Provided IT support for a private college of 2500 staff/faculty and students.
- Responded to questions from customer call center and remote locations.
- Resolved diverse internet related issues, networking, malware, hardware.
- Trained new employees on the operation and installation of equipment.
- Set up booths for exhibits at event such as Green Mountain Games Festival and Champlain’s Senior Show.
Champlain College Office of Admissions, Burlington, VT August 2015 – May 2016
- Met with and provided tours for prospective students, families and faculty candidates of the campus.
Champlain College ITS Division, Burlington, VT August 2015 – December 2015
Teacher Assistant / Tech Tutor
- Provided help for students taking computer science courses.
- Worked with Professor to grade CSI-140 assignments.
Champlain College Residential Life, Montreal, QC August 2014 – December 2014
- Organized and coordinated Events for students.
- Helped students with residential issues and conflicts.
Green Mountain Games Festival, Burlington, VT February 2014
Event Organizer, IT Support
- Helped organize a student run festival to promote a game development community in Vermont.
- Made sure everything ran smoothly technology wise.
Champlain College Game Developers Association, Burlington, VT May 2013 – January 2015
Underclassman/Upperclassman Game Programming Representative
- Sat on the parliament of the club and proposed and voted on movements.
- Organized club events such as game jams, guest speakers, and meetings.
- Organized a subgroup to promote and encourage extracurricular game development at Champlain.
Champlain College of Vermont May 2016
Bachelor of Science in Game Programming, Minor in Mathematics
- GPA 3.6
- Achievement, Inspiration and Trustee Scholarships.
- Studied at the Montreal Campus for a year
- Enjoys playing a wide variety of physical and digital games.
- Plays tennis, volleyball and golf.
- Explores the outdoors and experiencing new things
- Attends Industry events and meetups such as MRGS, MIGS, and IGDA events.